Today, I’m sharing my summer makeup look! I also got the privilege of reviewing the E.L.F. 16HR Camo Concealer. Watch my video below for the makeup transformation & my concealer review. I also reviewed the Sephora foundation.
Disclosure: I received the E.L.F. camo concealer product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Final Thoughts on the E.L.F. 16HR Camo Concealer:
I paired it with a medium-coverage foundation, and it blended very well. I feel like it did a good job covering my dark under-eye area! It’s a full-coverage concealer, so it’s thicker than what I’m used to, but I ended up liking it!
It’s sold at Walmart, Ulta, Target, and the E.L.F. website; and at the time of writing this, it costs $5. At that price point, I feel like this is a high-quality product for a cheap price!
List of Products
- Concealer: E.L.F. 16HR Camo Concealer in “Deep Olive”
- Face: Sephora Medium Coverage Foundation #40 Tan
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions Palette (two reddish shades): https://amzn.to/2GI74hN
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette (“gold dipped” shade): https://amzn.to/2IMUQ6W
- Lipstick: Marc Jacobs lip crayon #300 “Send Nudes”
- Highlight: Tarte Cosmetics “Fire” in the Pro Glow palette: https://amzn.to/2UWvHLB
- Brows: L.A. Colors Cosmetics brow tint in dark brown: purchased at Dollar Tree
- Lashes: i-Envy 3D Collection “KPEI135”
- Color Corrector: L.A. Girl Cosmetics “orange”: https://amzn.to/2SQUmDQ
- Face Primer: Wet N Wild Photo Focus primer
- Eye Primer: by E.L.F.
- Microphone (for voice overs): Blue Yeti USB Mic: https://amzn.to/2Q0yNMN
- DSLR Camera: Nikon D3300: https://amzn.to/2ZKsu7O
- DSLR Lens: Nikon 35 mm 1.8: https://amzn.to/2Gro7W2
- Video Editing Program: Adobe Premiere Elements (no subscription required): https://amzn.to/34HBieS
- Photo Editing Program: Adobe Photoshop Elements (no subscription required): https://amzn.to/3d1KFsw
- Bundle Adobe Premiere Elements with Photoshop Elements: https://amzn.to/2YnjmF1
- Lighting Kit: Savage LED Studio Light Kit: https://amzn.to/31E8gut
- PC Monitor: Dell 27″ IPS LED Full HD: https://amzn.to/3db2ZQh
- Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse: https://amzn.to/2zHDUOe
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Connect with me:
Fashion+Beauty+Music: Instagram | YouTube
Gaming+Sims: Instagram | Gaming YouTube
Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitch